Being a leader in the market requires investment in process automation. In fact, process automation is crucial if you want to remain competitive. Companies in all industries have recognized this need, along with the need for a stable working environment. Establishing and maintaining a stable working environment is impossible if you haven’t implemented a tool that would ensure 24/7 monitoring and fast reaction in case of issues. This has been our starting point to develop an API for fast monitoring, alerting, and auto restarting MuleSoft applications. Thus, the possibility to check any kind of connection setup in any existing Mulesoft application has never been easier. Implementing this kind of API significantly speeds up the process of reaction and resolving possible connection issues.
We hosted our first MuleSoft MeetUp dedicated to the Functionalities of the monitoring and alerting tool. Click on the link below and learn more about:
- Functionality for monitoring all types of connection
- Functionality for mail alerting
- Functionality for auto-restarting existing applications
Latest 5 posts from Renata
- Vlado Mitev CEO of ⋮IWConnect- My Faith in the Potential of the Company Made me Move from Skopje to Bitola
- My First Month at ⋮IWConnect – Biljana Jovanoski
- Why do we love Microsoft Ignite?
- Execute Business Rules in SnapLogic with Rule Engine – Drools
- ⋮IWConnect – The First Macedonian IT Company that Organized its own Olympics – ⋮IW Olympic Games