Overview & Challenge
Our client, a telecommunication service provider in the United States, wanted to establish an efficient mechanism for BI and Analytics. The main business driver was to embrace the opportunities presented by data warehouse as a unified and super-fast storage system, minimizing inconsistent reports and providing the capability for data sharing, resulting in significant returns through revenue growth, increased fact-based decisions, and innovative customer engagement campaigns.
We worked with data from various heterogeneous data sources including relational and NoSQL databases, large files in multiple formats from the cloud and other storage locations, etc. Complex data transformations and calculations are performed based on the business needs and the data is loaded into Amazon Redshift, and later Snowflake as a central data storage.
⋮IWConnect delivered a cost-effective and robust solution that quickly ingests, prepares, and delivers big data in Amazon Redshift, consisted of many different submodules that effectively manage the entire lifecycle.
- Data from multiple sources is integrated in the warehouse providing a single view of business entities like customers, products, employees, locations and other assets.
- Unified data access increases the value of data through efficient visualization in Tableau reports.
- Ability to automate hourly, daily, weekly reports and keep entities updated based on their performance against key metrics and KPIs.
- Gained improvement of precisely calculated time savings in thousands of hours per month.
- Highly improved business intelligence based on accurate and verified data with efficient and rich reports.