Perfection doesn’t exist, and it is also boring. If everything is perfect, then you wouldn’t have to change, improve, advance and come up with new things. As perfection doesn’t exist, so perfect families do not exist as well.
We know that all well, and in a company with a family-like culture, there will be ups and downs, challenges, positive and happy moments, but we are all in it together, and we all stand together.
What are the positive and negative sides of a family-like culture? Listen to the video below.
If you have missed our posts on Culture, you can find them on the links below:
- Our culture is defined by our core values
- Family as a core value and the importance of a family-like culture
Latest 5 posts from Andrijana
- Accelerating Mobile Application Development with React Native
- Transform Yourself and Reach Your Goals – Transformational Leadership Summit
- Celebrating the Opening of Our New Headquarters in Bitola with an Amazing Great Gatsby Themed Party
- ⋮IWConnect Announces Office Relocation and Expansion
- Top 20 Most Visited Blog Posts