Establishing a family-like culture is not something that happens overnight and in one day. You put one brick and then you just continue building it. How do you do it? Easy, you find people that are similar to you, people that want to work in a company sharing the same values as you, and you just build up.
There will be challenges and setbacks on the road, but you just keep continue going. And this is a never-ending process – the culture is something that is built and maintained continuously.
How did we develop a family-like culture? Listen to the video below.
If you have missed our posts on Culture, you can find them on the links below:
- Our culture is defined by our core values
- Family as a core value and the importance of a family-like culture
- Positive & negative sides of having a family-like culture
Latest 5 posts from Andrijana
- Accelerating Mobile Application Development with React Native
- Transform Yourself and Reach Your Goals – Transformational Leadership Summit
- Celebrating the Opening of Our New Headquarters in Bitola with an Amazing Great Gatsby Themed Party
- ⋮IWConnect Announces Office Relocation and Expansion
- Top 20 Most Visited Blog Posts