Build custom pages for Lightning Experience quickly with point-and-click tools with Salesforce Lightning App Builder.
Nowadays we are facing various requirements from our clients. They are busy executing activities every day, so as simpler as the overview of the activities is, as better the results are.
Our clients are very busy, they’re closing deals and providing service to the prospects and customers.
By creating customized pages, we can put key information at users’ fingertips and provide them with an easy interface to update and add records.
This is the perfect way to reduce our customers’ time and to focus on the more important activities (objects and records) that they need in everyday work.
We can create these customized pages, tailored to the customer needs through the Lightning App Builder. Lightning App Builder is a point-and-click tool that makes the creation of custom pages for the Salesforce mobile app and Lightning Experience easy, giving the users all that they need in one place.
The Lightning App Builder is a new Drag and Drop tool for building custom Users Interfaces. This tool enables people to build applications fast – without writing any code.
Lightning Apps are composed of Lightning components which are reusable application features build by developers.
- Standard Components – Lightning components built by Salesforce.
- Custom Components – components that you or someone else create them.
- Third-Party Components on AppExchange – You can find packages containing components already created on the marketplace AppExchange.
You can create 3 different types of Lightning pages with the Lightning App Builder:
- App Page
- Home Page
- Record Page
From Setup – open Lightning App Builder, click New and select one of the types – App Page, Home Page or Record Page (In the following example: Record Page)
Enter the Label and select the Object (Record Page) that you want to customize.
Choose the structure of the Lightning Page. The template you choose when creating the page controls how it will be displayed on a given device. Also, you can clone the Salesforce default page.
From the left drop-box Drag components and Drop on the canvas.
Step 5: After Adding The Components Save And Activate The Record Page
After activating this customized record page, you can choose three different options: You can make your page the default for everyone in the organization, the default for an app, or assign it to one or more app and profile combinations, giving your users access to a page designed just for their role.
Latest 5 posts from Sara
- Improve Your Sales Processes by Leveraging Salesforce Quote-to-Cash (QTC)
- Gathering Leads Automatically from Webpage to Salesforce
- How I Passed my Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam
- How to Improve the Sales Process by Using Salesforce CPQ-Guided Selling?
- Adapting to business changing needs by using a platform like Salesforce