The year 2020 showed us that the future lies in digital transformation and automation. That goes for testing methodologies as well. We are witnessing more and more people that choose to use automation tools due to their precision and reliability. There are many advantages automation tools offer and most of them are truly hard to miss.
But what is automation testing? How it manages to help testers deal with the age of automation? How do Jira and Xray complement the automation testing process? We hosted a webinar dedicated to how the intelligent tester deals with the age of automation using Jira and Xray. We talked about the limitless opportunities that automation testing offers and of course showed some practical examples. For all of you that couldn’t attend the webinar, here is the video of it. Click on the link below and learn:
- What is testing and why is the need for testing constantly increasing?
- Agile testing
- Automation testing with Jira and Xray
- Practical demonstration of creating test scenarios, setting up Azure DevOps-Cloud as a CI/CD tool to build and execute, and returning the results to Jira with logs
Latest 5 posts from Renata
- Performance Testing Expertise: Meet the Team Behind Our Internal Workshops
- Navigating Project Management Challenges with Jira: A Spotlight on Story Functionality
- Meet Cvetanka: A Data Enthusiast and Speaker at the Belgrade Data Science Conference
- Cloud Computing Tools and Techniques Our Team Can’t Live Without – Insights from Borko Novachevski
- ⋮IWConnect Embraces Open Source Java: Exciting Moment for Our Java Team