Overview & Challenge
The client is a leading pet products and services retailer, existing on the market for more than 50 years and providing its customers’ products, services, advice, and experiences for their pets via their e-commerce website. They have a vast network of pet products and services partners, and as such, they have an enormous number of clients.
In order to ensure exceptional customer service, the Client has more than 25 000 employees and this number continues growing on a daily basis. The growth that they were experiencing meant that they should have a smooth, efficient, accurate, and detailed onboarding process. The Client had already implemented Workday, as a system where they put all information about employees, and they also had ServiceNow, which they used for employees onboarding. What they were lacking was a connection between both systems. Thus, whenever a new employee started working at the company, the responsible people for the onboarding process had to manually input the same information that was already present in Workday. This process of manually re-entering the same data in two systems was not only time-consuming but was also prone to errors. What the Client needed was the integration of both processes and automating the entire process.
The solution included automation of the onboarding process by integrating the ServiceNow platform with the Workday platform.
- Increased operational efficiency and speed of the process
- Transformation of individual tasks into a fully automated and customized process
- Reduced effort for administrative tasks
- Eliminated chances for making mistakes
- Possibility to add more detailed fields in the administrative forms (since fields are to be filled automatically, this will not cause resentment as it is the case with manually filled large administrative forms)
- Maximized usage of certain applications (ServiceNow), which leads to an increase in ROI
If you want to discuss the Case Study, or the solution, you can contact us via the form below.