Overview & Challenge
The job of an HR Manager can be a stressful one, especially if you do not have a well-established system or process for hiring employees. Full mailbox, lots of paper, filling different files with candidates’ info, not meeting deadlines, postponing meetings, frustration, and finally stress all together affect the work performance.
The recruitment process is an important part of human resource management (HRM). Before hiring an applicant for a job position, a company goes through a step-by-step hiring process. This process has three key phases, including planning, recruitment, and employee selection.
To increase efficiency and transparency in hiring and retention and to ensure consistency and compliance in the recruitment and selection process, we’ve created an HR Recruitment solution in the Jira Core business process management tool. The Recruitment process helps the HR team to track and organize the candidates through the HR recruitment process in all phases.
Having in mind all these difficulties that the modern HR team faces, we created a Jira solution making the process lightweight, completely transparent, automated, and more organized. We created a recruitment solution that will help the HR team track candidates through the HR recruitment process and give an overview of all the applicants, the interviewers, the trend of applying, detailed information about the applicant’s status, etc.
- Lightweight and highly organized automated process that increases efficiency and transparency in the hiring process.
- Consistency and compliance in the recruitment and selection process.
- Reducing the time to min 80% of organizing the applicants during the process of recruiting.
- Gives HR team time to focus on people, an easy way to respond, and track requests in a simple and organized board.
- Completely avoiding paperwork and unnecessary email threads.
- Reduces the time of manual creating the applicants in Jira for min 80%.
- Automated the process of creating a new applicant from your website.