GeoTab provides real-time data through feeds. The Data Feeder (Extractor) gathers the feeds data in real-time and stores it in DynamoDB. Once stored the data is processed and analyzed to provide different types of reports.
How does it work?
- The feeds data is gathered in real-time and stored in Dynamo DB.
- Different types of records are combined in accordance with pre-defined rules to extract valuable information for the business related to efficiency.
- Daily and weekly reports are created depending on customer needs.
- The data is processed with Amazon Glue and the data is displayed in dashboards.
- Reliable information about the operational efficiency of the business, such as idling time, costs etc.
- Real-time alerts to the driver, fleet manager, and other involved parties.
- Timely and accurate reports based on real-time information
- Improved decision-making process