Duration: 23 months
Overview & Problem
Have you ever used BI information for planning? Do you know the benefits of having your multiple integration segments organized into a common cloud-based architecture?
Our client, one of the largest logistics providers in Europe, spanning their operations over multiple EU countries and offering their services for over 2 centuries had a goal to organize multiple integration segments into a common cloud-based architecture running on TIBCO products platform, deployed on AWS within multiple independent Docker containers.
They wanted to replace the traditional tightly coupled point to point integration was replaced with a Publish-Subscribe model based on TIBCO FTL and leverages common patterns, component reuse, abstraction, and loose coupling.
Benefits & Results
• Reorganized Canonical Data Models into a standardized data entity as opposed to the existing custom data formats.
• Improved system evolution and maintenance, simplified reporting and unified data structures published on the service bus.
• Guaranteed message delivery mechanisms on multiple points ensuring better problem mitigation and zero data losses.
• Loosely coupled and reusable cloud-based architecture.
• Standardized and well documented development patterns and additional training materials.
• Standardized unit tests and testing strategy that narrowed down the development errors significantly and also narrowed down the component’s testing and delivery time.
• Decreased costs by 30%.
• Reduced overheads by more than 35%.
• Provided BI information used for planning.
• Reduced time for 40% in achieving business goals.
If you want to read the complete case study, contact us on the button below.