Setting up JMeter tests on Azure DevOps is easy because Azure is a cloud solution that has everything set up (Java, ANT, Mail notifications for the team etc.). Besides this, it also gives us the possibility to select a server place where we want to build our test (Europe, North America, Asia, etc.).
One of the best features that Azure DevOps offers, executing JMeter load tests was removed on 31 March 2020. But, there is nothing to fear, because executing JMeter performance test is still possible and we will explain all that on the webinar.
What you will learn:
• How to register on Azure DevOps
• How to setup your first project
• How to add plugins from the market
• How to configure a functional JMeter test
• How to configure performance JMeter test
Time: 4- 5 PM (CEST)