We are in a period when we spend most of our days in the comfort of our homes or balconies ?. But working from home and spending all that much time in the same place is challenging and life-changing. That is why we need to make it as interesting and as fun as possible. So is there a better way to do that than cooking? Yes, the extra time we now have is the perfect opportunity to cook all the meals that you have always wanted to.
They say that one cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well. In that manner, InterWorks’ employees accepted our cooking challenge and they are now cooking while coding. We have an open call for interesting and tasty meals that will inspire us and you as well, towards cooking delicious food. In addition, we are giving you pictures of the first dishes our employees have sent to us. Surely you will find at least one meal that will enrich your menu while you are at home.
Tome Hristovski’s kitchen:
Elizabeta Memca’s kitchen:
Andrijana Jankulova’s kitchen:
If you found our cooking while coding menu interesting stay with us because we will be sharing more in the following period. On the other hand, if you have an interesting meal you have cooked while coding, do not hesitate to send it to us.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay home, cook some interesting meals and practice physical distancing.
Latest 5 posts from Renata
- Performance Testing Expertise: Meet the Team Behind Our Internal Workshops
- Navigating Project Management Challenges with Jira: A Spotlight on Story Functionality
- Meet Cvetanka: A Data Enthusiast and Speaker at the Belgrade Data Science Conference
- Cloud Computing Tools and Techniques Our Team Can’t Live Without – Insights from Borko Novachevski
- ⋮IWConnect Embraces Open Source Java: Exciting Moment for Our Java Team