Overview & Challenge
Have you ever used BI information for planning? Do you know the benefits of having your multiple integration segments organized into a common cloud-based architecture?
Our client, one of the largest logistics providers in Europe, spanning their operations over multiple EU countries and offering their services for over 2 centuries had a goal to organize multiple integration segments into a common cloud-based architecture running on TIBCO products platform, deployed on AWS within multiple independent Docker containers.
They wanted to replace the traditional tightly coupled point to point integration was replaced with a Publish-Subscribe model based on TIBCO FTL and leverages common patterns, component reuse, abstraction, and loose coupling.
- Reorganized Canonical Data Models into a standardized data entity as opposed to the existing custom data formats.
- Improved system evolution and maintenance, simplified reporting, and unified data structures published on the service bus.
- Guaranteed message delivery mechanisms on multiple points ensuring better problem mitigation and zero data losses.
- Loosely coupled and reusable cloud-based architecture.
- Standardized and well-documented development patterns and additional training materials.
- Standardized unit tests and testing strategy that narrowed down the development errors significantly and also narrowed down the component’s testing and delivery time.
- Decreased costs by 30%.
- Reduced overheads by more than 35%.
- Provided BI information used for planning.
- Reduced time for 40% in achieving business goals.