Does your CRM provide a 360-degree customer view? Do you use the insights it provides to improve your customer service?
Stay connected to your customers, streamline processes, and improve ROI.
Building and maintaining a positive relationship with your customers can be quite complex. Time evolves, customers’ demands change, and keeping in pace with those changes requires being constantly in touch with your customers. An efficient CRM system should provide a 360-degree customer view to your agents so that they can provide exceptional customer service.
Our CRM solutions focus on automating and centralizing your CRM to gather data in one place, allow easy navigating through applications, and find customer information and history fast.
This in turn leads to:
- Improved customer service due to having all customer information in one place, and all systems connected
- Enhanced operational efficiency as the automation improves cross-department collaboration
- Better forecasts and more reliable predictive analytics.
Customer Relationship Management Process Flow
The following diagram depicts the directed flow of activities of a Customer Relationship Management Process.
What is CRM?
CRM or Customer Relationship Management enables companies to manage and nurture their relationship with their customers more effectively and successfully. And in today’s dynamic world, staying connected with customers and improving business relationships to achieve business growth is crucial. Even though CRMs exist since 1990s, their popularity increased in the last decade due to the digital era and the continuous increase of customers’ demands.
CRM software helps companies connect all the data from potential leads, prospects, and customers in one place. The final goal of a CRM platform is to evaluate all the calls, e-mail threads, and meetings that occur in a company, in order to induce sales, improve customers service, and ultimately increase income.
When the word CRM is mentioned people usually think about a tool that is used to aid sales, marketing and contact management, increase productivity and much more. However, the tools incorporated in a CRM ensure managing quality customer relationships across the entire customer lifecycle, from marketing to customer service. A good CRM software helps companies stay focused on the relations with customers, leads, prospects, suppliers and provide additional value and the required support in the process.
How does it work?
CRM or Customer Relationship Management works in line with the entire customer life-cycle and includes sales, marketing, and customer support all in one. A proper CRM features processes that revolve around creating customer awareness around your brand and ensures automation of all customer interactions. Thus, it delivers business intelligence and enhances your sales process. To put it simply it examines data and potential sales opportunities and ultimately helps them deliver outstanding customer service.
Why is CRM important?
As mentioned previously a CRM software integrates marketing, sales, and customer service into one cloud application that gathers and stores all data related to customers. It is the place where the sales team manages all its customer communications and arranges activities to ensure no one feels left behind and, in that way, enhances the customer experience. CRM software is one of the most important and most used tools for sales teams as it helps them get to know their customers better, close more deals, create value for customers, increase customer retention and gain accurate information for each customer. That is why using an integrated CRM is very important for companies of all sizes.
Key features of an effective CRM
An effective CRM has various features, and above all, it should automate all sales processes letting companies manage their leads, prospects, or clients effectively. Any trustworthy and effective CRM should include the following features:
- Managing contacts – the possibility to segment and organize contacts, using names, surnames, e-mail addresses, social media profiles, etc.
- Automating the workflow – the ability to set up custom rules that will automate the sales process and help you increase productivity,
- Opportunity for customization – having the luxury to customize some basic fields to create the best reports and expand the possibilities the software offers even further,
- Integration with third-party systems – connecting your CRM software to certain solutions you use already is very important since it decreases time and costs significantly. Most CRMs offer third-party integrations, it is up to you to see whether they are well-suited for the software you already use).
Stay connected to your customers, streamline processes, and improve ROI. Our experts can help you build an efficient CRM system that will provide a 360-degree customer view to your agents so that they can provide exceptional customer service. Explore our solutions and let’s connect.