We are providing a job for a Technical Support Engineer to grow with our team. As a Technical and Support Engineer, you will be involved in supporting our clients, monitoring their systems and making sure everything runs smoothly, while growing as a product support engineer. Grasp the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies. If you are looking for desktop support engineer jobs near me, you have come to the perfect place. The chance to get challenging technical support engineer jobs or support developer jobs doesn’t come too often, so don’t think twice about whether or not you should apply.
If you are looking for support engineer jobs or you have been a cloud support associate that wants to become better, the will you already have is half the job done. Still, in order to be a member of our team as a desktop support engineer or a production support engineer you have to possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of System Administration concepts
- Windows and Unix skills
- Solid understanding Network/Infrastructure (design, security, storage)
- Experience with RDBs(Oracle, MSSQL)
- Engaging in on-call rotation shifts 24/7
- Strong skills in working with clients and communication
- Experience in IT regarding the support and resolution of hardware and software issues
- Incident handling – handling Level 1/2 incidents that occur on the client-side
- Documenting tickets and frequency of alerts/calls – proficient at documenting issues, reports, etc
- Keeping problems context continuously updated
- Tracking of known problems and resolution know-how
- Real-Time Dashboards & Alarms
Good to have
- Working and have experience with some monitoring tools and concepts (Nagios, SolarWinds, Data Dog, etc )
- Troubleshooting mindset – Proficient and knowledgeable about networks and applications (how to properly troubleshoot various problems)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working in shifts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Participate in your Practice Jedi Council
- You are the driving force that implements the ideas;
- However, … Respect all opinions … and find and implement solutions together!
- Research, experiment and validate the outcomes.
Listen, learn, create, contribute
- Listen carefully to learn and understand;
- Use what you have learned, innovate, create, add value;
- Promote and contribute what you have done to the rest around you;
- Classify and document what you have learned and implemented, you will need it!
Know your customer; Help your customer!
- Understand your customer needs as a customer support engineer.
- Use the Force and your experience as a network support engineer to help them overcome their problems.
- Be genuine and propose brand innovative solutions.
- Choose wisely the best starship and lightsaber for a particular application support engineer situation.
- Use the Force to connect the dots and implement the cloud support engineer solutions.
- Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and guide your customer, you are the person they trust!
- There is a way … This is the way!