We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to grow with our team. As a Technical Support Enginner, you will be involved in supporting our clients, monitoring their systems and making sure everything runs smoothly. Grasp the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies.
- Knowledge of System Administration concepts
- Windows and Unix skills
- Solid understanding Network/Infrastructure (design, security, storage)
- Experience with RDBs(Oracle, MSSQL)
- Engaging in on-call rotation shifts 24/7
- Strong skills in working with clients and communication
- Experience in IT regarding the support and resolution of hardware and software issues
- Incident handling – handling Level 1/2 incidents that occur on the client-side
- Documenting tickets and frequency of alerts/calls – proficient at documenting issues, reports, etc
- Keeping problems context continuously updated
- Tracking of known problems and resolution know-how
- Real-Time Dashboards & Alarms
Good to have:
- Working and have experience with some monitoring tools and concepts (Nagios, SolarWinds, Data Dog, etc )
- Troubleshooting mindset – Proficient and knowledgeable about networks and applications (how to properly troubleshoot various problems)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working in shifts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Participate in your Practice Jedi Council
- You are the driving force that implements the ideas;
- However, … Respect all opinions … and find and implement solutions together!
- Research, experiment and validate the outcomes.
Listen, learn, create, contribute
- Listen carefully to learn and understand;
- Use what you have learned, innovate, create, add value;
- Promote and contribute what you have done to the rest around you;
- Classify and document what you have learned and implemented, you will need it!
Know your customer; Help your customer!
- Understand your customer needs;
- Use the Force and your experience to help them overcome their problems;
- Be genuine and propose brand innovative solutions;
- Choose wisely the best starship and lightsaber for a particular situation
- Use the Force to connect the dots and implement the solutions
- Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and guide your customer, you are the person they trust!
- There is a way … This is the way!