Our DevOps & Support team is looking for a Technical Support Engineer-Level 2 who will work on completing clients’ data import requests and resolving clients’ support tickets assigned. By joining our team, you are joining a company with over 19 years of experience in the IT sector and a rich portfolio of successful projects for eminent clients.
- Ensure 24/7 client support;
- Monitoring customer application issues;
- Providing and improving solutions;
- Working closely with internal client teams;
- Analysis and problem identification.
- Experience with API protocols (Swagger, SOAP, Postman)
- Solid understanding and interactions with different types of databases- relation – JDBC and non-relational- MongoDB databases;
- Solid understanding of Network, Security, and Protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SSH, port forwarding);
- Knowledge of Web servers (IIS/Apache/Tomcat/Nginx);
- Understanding and experience with containers (Docker);
- Understanding and experience with Elasticsearch;
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes;
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language of the following: Java, C, C++, .NET, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Self-initiative, proactive, energetic;
- Interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification.