Leap to the future and become our Team Lead Java Developer. Show your vision and ability to motivate your team. If you are inspiring and performance-oriented and you want to coach and mentor others on how to reach their potential we want to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to join an international and future-oriented tech company where your experience and ideas will count and make a difference.
- Understand customer’s functional and non-functional requirements;
- Communicate daily with our customers to provide solutions to potential obstacles and solve problems in the delivery process;
- Manage and communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the agile process;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to promote accountability and a deep sense of urgency for our work;
- Encourage innovation, outside-the-box thinking, and teamwork;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team;
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience;
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Knowledge of coding principles and design patterns;
- Experience in building applications either with Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security), Quarkus or Dropwizard;
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with JPA;
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Junit);
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries in Java;
- Experience with RDBMS;
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology;
- Cloud concepts knowledge is a plus;
- Microservice Architecture knowledge is a plus;
- NoSQL knowledge is a plus.