We are looking for highly ambitious and enthusiastic intellectuals, front runners, and achievers to join our amazing team as Senior Software Engineers.
- Understand customer’s functional and non-functional requirements;
- Communicate daily with our customers to provide solutions to potential obstacles and solve problems in the delivery process;
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components, and deliver the solution;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate junior developers;
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals;
- Encourage innovation, outside-the-box thinking, and teamwork;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within project teams;
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years of professional and hands-on experience with IT consultancy services in mid to large-scale environments;
- Proven track record in the design of API and micro-services (XML Web Services, RESTful services, messaging middleware);
- Proven experience in API lifecycle management & supporting tools;
- Good knowledge of Data structures, Database design & Development, Data Integration and Automation;
- Understanding and using the full potential of the Cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure, or GCP);
- Knowledge regarding big data, data models and ML will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational abilities;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to promote accountability and a deep sense of urgency for our work;
- Innovative and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Disciplined, responsible and reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems.