If you are working in the IT industry, have experience with PHP and Laravel, and are looking for a new challenge to increase your knowledge, we have an open position for a Senior PHP (Laravel) Developer to join our PHP team.
You will be responsible for analyzing requirements, building software components, and delivering the solution along with software developers and architects. You’ll be working on implementing best practices, coding, and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications, as well as continuously developing your own knowledge in the process. You have an outstanding opportunity to unleash your full potential and advance in the PHP field, working with the latest technologies for world-known clients.
You can be part of a team that is working and implementing the branded product in the eCommerce world.
- Design and implement web applications that mostly use the Laravel framework;
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code;
- Interact with SQL databases;
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components and deliver solutions;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to promote accountability and a deep sense of urgency for our work;
- Implement best practices, coding, and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications;
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, researching, and solving application problems.
- Minimum 5+ years working experience;
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology;
- Understanding of the MVC pattern;
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Understanding of MySQL, PostgreSQL databases;
- Cloud concepts knowledge is a plus;
- Microservice Architecture knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with React, Redux, Node.js would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of eCommerce would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating to the team;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic;
- Interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification;
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions;
- Humility, integrity, and the ability to be self-critical.