Being specialized in integration, SnapLogic, MuleSoft and TIBCO, we have an open position for Senior Integration Developer to join our team. As part of our team, you will be able to work on projects for renowned companies, constantly improve your knowledge and skills, with the use of cutting-edge technologies.
In its simplest definition, System Integration represents a process of connecting different sub-systems (components) into a single larger system to function as one. It can be found in all enterprises smaller or larger in different forms. In the era of digital transformation, where new channels for flowing, storing, transforming, and connecting data are becoming the number one necessity, system integration plays a critical link within companies.
You will be responsible for:
- Business Analysis of Customer Functional Requirements;
- Software development activities;
- Integrating popular SaaS systems;
- Continuous development of own knowledge according to the technology;
- Report your progress to the assigned superior.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as software, database, or integration developer;
- Experience with REST and SOAP services;
- Experience with Markup Languages like XML and JSON, and XSLT;
- Knowledge about Databases and persistence layers;
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns);
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong time management skills;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Coaching and delegating tasks to team members when needed;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Full-time employment;
- Competitive salaries;
- Performance-related benefits and bonuses;
- Opportunity for personal & professional development;
- Possibility for international travel;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Private health insurance and much more.
System Integration offers a lot of benefits, not just for customers, but also for integration developers, since it is a field that is constantly changing while following and practicing the latest technology trends. So, besides the possibility to work on leading, self-service and cutting-edge integration platforms, integration developers also have a chance to use AI and ML in integration.
It takes a bunch of highly enthusiastic and technology-driven individuals to make the impossible- possible. Hand-to-hand we laugh, live, brainstorm, work hard and achieve outstanding results. At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.