We are searching for an experienced C#/.NET/Azure Consultant to join our Development Team.As a Backend Developer, you will play a key role in every phase of creating visually captivating projects using cutting-edge technologies and tools. Our aim is to cultivate a strong team dynamic and promote leadership by assigning you challenging tasks and responsibilities. If you are proactive and systematic, possess excellent planning, organizing, and delivery skills, along with exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, and enjoy collaborative work with colleagues and clients, we invite you to apply now and become a valued member of our community of brilliant minds!
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components, and deliver solutions;
- Implement best practices, coding, and security standards, using industry-standard tools, in building enterprise applications;
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, researching, and solving complex application problems;
- Participate in peer code reviews and propose solutions.
- Strong proficiency in C#, REST APIs, MVC, .NET Core;
- Understanding of message broker;
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.);
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, and mocking services;
- Good understanding and experience using SQL and NoSQL databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, and CosmosDB;
- Experience with Agile software methodology;
- Basic understanding of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with gRPC, GraphQL, and OData will be a plus;
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and design patterns);
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services such as WebApp, Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, Static Web Apps, API Management, Service Bus, and Azure Queue;
- Good understanding of how application-level security works;