Meet part of ⋮IWConnect’s team
If you are already in the IT industry, have experience with AWS, and you want a new challenge to increase your knowledge, we have an open position for a Senior AWS Engineer.
AWS has been on the market since 2006 with more than 1 million active users, and besides being recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Magic Quadrant for the 9th Consecutive Year, it has been also recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s first Cloud AI MQ for 2020.
AWS is our specialty as well. We have been working with AWS Services since 2016, and as part of our team, you will be working on various projects for various companies by using AWS, and also researching, and sharing your findings with the rest of the colleagues.
As part of our AWS team, you will be responsible for implementing advanced cloud solutions, combining infrastructure and programming skills, along with virtualization and cloud-based services. You will work on containerization solutions, prepare best approaches, use several high-demand configuration management tools, and other infrastructure as a code services. You will collaborate with a team of cloud professionals to produce deliverables and contribute to the needed steps of solution implementation.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in AWS
- Infrastructure as a code including CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Containerization platform as Docker
- Container orchestrator for container platforms as Kubernetes
- Running containers serverless using Fargate
- Management and government of AWS infrastructure using AWS System Manager
- Compute services like EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk
- Virtual networking and security as VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Hybrid clouds – on-premise network configurations
- Knowledge of other cloud providers like Azure or Google Cloud will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
You will be responsible for
- Implementing advanced cloud solutions
- Combining optimized approach for hybrid-cloud solutions
- Analyzing client’s requirements and providing POC/research-based proposal
- Managing and provisioning cloud solutions through machine-readable definition files
- Producing deliverables and contributing to all steps of solutions implementation
Check what our AWS cloud expert Ilija said about working at AWS Cloud
Some of our blog posts on AWS cloud
- Work from Home – Remote Access to AWS Using ClientVPN and AWS Managed Windows AD
- WebSocket APIs in Amazon API Gateway – Push Notifications
What we offer
At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your Life at ⋮IWConnect