Due to the growing demand, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect. If you have worked on various projects in different industries such as manufacturing, communications, finances, or supply chain, you are excited about project diversity and not routine, we are looking for you!
As an experienced Solution Architect, we expect that you are proficient and/or comfortable with:
- Integration Platforms
- Cloud Platforms
- Server-less and Composable Applications
- Data collection, storage and analysis
- Distributed systems and micro-services
- Security Principles.
… last but not least you are open to learning and growing your knowledge in the IT multiverse and sharing your experience and insights with your colleagues.
- Understand customer’s functional and non-functional requirements;
- Propose business and technical solutions based on clarified requirements;
- Design business and technical solutions for our customers;
- Create/Update high-level and detailed specifications and design documents;
- Communicate daily with our customers to provide solutions to potential obstacles and solve problems in the delivery process;
- Manage and communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships;
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to promote accountability and a deep sense of urgency for our work;
- Present regular progress reports and setting goals;
- Encourage innovation, outside-the-box thinking, and teamwork;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within project teams;
- Ensure that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Minimum 10 years professional and hands on experience with IT consultancy services with mid to large scale environments;
- Proven track record in the design of micro-services (XML Web Services, RESTful services, messaging middleware);
- Proven experience in API lifecycle management & supporting tools;
- High curiosity level for Data, Data Integration and Automation;
- Knowledge regarding big data, data models, database design & development;
- Knowledge of any integration platform on the market;
- Understanding and using the full potential of the Cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure or GCP);
- Strong experience in development process in general, release management and production settings;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating to the team;
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Communicate and provoke cooperation from a variety of sources, including upper management, customers, developers, architects and other departments;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems.
One of the best things about working in ⋮IWConnect is the feeling of belonging to a huge family where everyone has their back. People are super smart, super kind, and willing to grow constantly. We consider it our duty to provide our professionals with challenges that will enable them to stretch their boundaries and realize their full potential.
- Full-time employment;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Competitive salaries;
- Performance-related benefits and bonuses;
- Opportunity for personal & professional development;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Private health insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Employee discounts and rewards;
- Care and recognition gifts;
- Employee appreciation programs;
- Office perks;
- Employee development plans;
- Discount of company products or services;
- Paid vacations, holidays or sick leave;
- +1 day vocation on every 3 years at ⋮IWConnect;
- Paid maternity leave;
- Job security;
- Free courses at IWEC (⋮IW Education Center) for employees and their families;
- Referral Bonus;
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee;
- 2 days off project to prepare for certification;
- Wellness vouchers;
- Free parking place;
- Semi flexible work time;
- Events for employees gathering;
- Opportunities for certification and conferences.
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality, and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft and SnapLogic, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, Cloud Platforms, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA, UK, and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, and Skopje as delivery units, and offices in Huston & San Diego in the US, Novi Sad, Serbia, and Amsterdam in the Netherlands.