⋮IWConnect’s Low-code Platform Practice has an open position for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join our IT team in our offices in Bitola, Prilep, or Skopje.
Your Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Senior Salesforce Developer ready to work on a diverse portfolio of projects. The role requires an experienced Salesforce-certified developer who will be responsible for:
- Understanding client’s business processes and needs, and creating customer-based solutions within the CRM
- Customizing visual layouts, integrating third-party platforms and troubleshooting technical issues
- Developing Apex (classes and triggers) and lightning components
- Develop products on the Force.com platform using Visual Force
- Developing Restful APIs & SOAP APIs for complex integration with external enterprise application
Required Professional & Technical Expertise
- 4+ years of Salesforce development;
- Mentoring Junior developers;
- Review features, architecture, design, code, time & budget estimates, and test strategies;
- Develop integrations with other systems;
- Experience with Salesforce packages (1 and 2 GP) and should have knowledge of AppExchange product development;
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Certificate – Platform Developer I;
- Good to have: Certificate Platform Developer II.
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Coaching and delegating tasks to team members when needed
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
- Willing and able to travel when required
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle for all job positions. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO. We have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.