⋮IWConnect is one of the biggest Macedonian IT companies with over 200 employees. We have technical delivery offices in Bitola, Prilep and Skopje and we are also present with offices in San Diego and Huston, USA, and Amsterdam, Netherlands. We deliver solutions for eminent clients located in the USA and Europe and we are recognized as a leader in software development services and system integration.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, and TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft& Azure, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps.
We are looking for an experienced React.js Developer to grow with our dev team. As a Frontend Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. We will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Experience with React Hooks;
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.);
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, mocking services, behavior-driven testing;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic;
- Interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification;
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions;
- Humility, integrity, and the ability to be self-critical.
At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting a growth culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
We constantly seek challenges and obstacles that help our people to achieve outstanding professional and ethical growth. One of the best things about working with us is the feeling of belonging to a huge family where everyone has their back. People are super smart, super kind, and willing to grow constantly.
- Full-time employment;
- Competitive salaries;
- Performance-related benefits and bonuses;
- Opportunity for personal & professional development;
- Possibility for international travel;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Private health insurance;
- An employee of the month award;
- Yearly awards;
- Work from home;
- Half a day holiday for your little one’s first day at school;
- Days-off for preparing for certification and examines;
- Team reward vouchers;
- Company discount bonuses.