We are looking for an experienced React.js Developer to grow with our dev team. As a Frontend Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. Grasp the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Experience with React Hooks;
- Experience or knowledge of Node.js would be an advantage;
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.);
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, mocking services, behavior-driven testing;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic;
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation and simplification;
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions;
- Humility, integrity and the ability to be self-critical.
Participate in your Practice Jedi Council
- You are the driving force that implements the ideas;
- However, … Respect all opinions … and find and implement solutions together!
- Research, experiment and validate the outcomes.
Listen, learn, create, contribute
- Listen carefully to learn and understand;
- Use what you have learned, innovate, create, add value;
- Promote and contribute what you have done to the rest around you;
- Classify and document what you have learned and implemented, you will need it!
Know your customer; Help your customer!
- Understand your customer needs;
- Use the Force and your experience to help them overcome their problems;
- Be genuine and propose brand innovative solutions;
- Choose wisely the best starship and lightsaber for a particular situation
- Use the Force to connect the dots and implement the solutions
- Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and guide your customer, you are the person they trust!
- There is a way … This is the way!