If you are working in the IT industry, have experience with PHP development and Laravel PHP, and are looking for a new challenge to increase your knowledge, we have 3 open positions for PHP Laravel Developers to join our PHP team.
As a custom PHP developer you will be responsible for analyzing requirements, building software components, and delivering the solution along with software developers and architects. You’ll be working on implementing best practices, coding, and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications, as well as continuously developing your own knowledge in the process. You have an outstanding opportunity to unleash your full potential and advance in the PHP Laravel field, working with the latest technologies for world-known clients. If you are a PHP developer online that wants to try a new challenge in a team spirit environment, we are the place for you.
- Design and implement web applications that mostly use the Laravel framework;
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code;
- Interact with SQL databases;
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components and deliver solutions;
- Implement best practices, coding and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications;
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, research and solve application problems.
- Minimum 2+ years working experience;
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries;
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology;
- Understanding of the MVC pattern;
- Understanding of SQL databases;
- Cloud concepts knowledge would be an advantage;
- Microservice Architecture would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic;
- Interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification;
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions;
- Humility, integrity, and the ability to be self-critical.
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle for all job positions. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO. We have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.