We are on the lookout for an experienced Performance & Development Specialist to join our HR team, who will support the personal and professional career development of our employees.
The Performance & Development Specialist develops and empowers the company’s most valuable resource – its employees; to increase productivity and efficiency by strengthening the natural talents of each employee. It monitors employee progress by observing and recording work performance, providing motivation and encouragement when needed.
- Key role in fostering a culture of learning, setting goals and measuring results;
- Design and manage processes and programs (performance, career development) to ensure that the level of performance and capabilities of employees meet current and future standards;
- Collaborate and support the cross-program team and work independently in developing learning strategies and solutions to support managers and leaders;
- Organizing constructive and timely evaluations of employee satisfaction and performance;
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from the learning and development processes as well as the performance process and making recommendations to improve the experiences of the participants;
- Overseeing all aspects of learning and development initiatives, including process management for performance and implementation of new training and practices.
- Knowledge of key HR functions and processes;
- Passionate about performance-driven culture;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Understands the sensitivity of people operations and handle sensitive and confidential data;
- Excellent project and program management experience: organization and detail management.