Our DevOps & Support team is looking for an Operational Support Analyst who will work with the technical team of Operations and Network/Infrastructure Engineers to support our clients. Join a team of highly skilled professionals that work for world-known clients and disrupt the world of technology.
- Ensure 24/7 client support;
- Monitoring customer application issues;
- Working in shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd with rotation);
- Providing and improving solutions;
- Proactively looking for solutions;
- Working closely with internal client teams;
- Analysis and problem identification.
- Knowledge of Databases (administration and SQL queries);
- Knowledge of servers (windows servers, Linux, etc.);
- Knowledge of networking (configuration, commands, troubleshooting);
- Knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP);
- Understanding of JSON, XML;
- Monitoring tools (SolarWinds, DataDog, Grafana, Splunk);
- Cloud concept and containerization concepts (AWS, Azure, Docker).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Eager to learn new technologies and interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification;
- Ambitious, proactive and self-initiative person;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable with working in a team as well as independently.