If you are interested in Node js jobs, we are the solution since we are looking for an experienced Node js Developer to grow with our dev team. As a Node js Backend Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion of projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Improve your Node js developer salary and grasp the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic working environment where you can learn a variety of technologies, and become the best possible Node js full stack developer. Furthermore, no matter if you are a senior Nodejs developer or a junior Node js developer and you think you deserve more, the only way to find out is to apply for the job!
In addition, there may be many Nodejs jobs or remote Nodejs jobs available on the market, but there aren’t many companies like IWConnect that allow you to grow both professionally and as a team player.
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components and deliver solutions;
- Implement best practices, coding and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise applications;
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, research and solve complex application problems;
- Involved in peer code review;
- Proactive communication and propose solutions.
- Experience with Microservices;
- Understanding of message broker such as RabbitMQ;
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.);
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, mocking services;
- Understanding of SQL databases;
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology;
- Basic understanding of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Self-motivated, self-critical, proactive, energetic with high integrity;
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation and simplification;
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions.
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle for all job positions. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
This is what we offer and what we desire. If you are tired of searching for remote Node js developer jobs or the time has come to outgrow your junior Node js developer remote job, here is your long-awaited chance. We offer an excellent position, team working environment, and the best tools, so now is your turn to grasp the opportunity.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.