Challenge the status quo and become our Lead Software Engineer. Demonstrate your leadership skills and capacity to inspire your team. If you have a passion for driving performance, coaching and mentoring others to unlock their potential, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent chance to become part of a forward-thinking global tech company where your expertise and creativity will be valued and have a significant impact.
- Understand customer’s functional and non-functional requirements;
- Communicate daily with our customers to provide solutions to potential obstacles and solve problems in the delivery process;
- Manage and communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the agile process;
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to promote accountability and a deep sense of urgency for our work;
- Encourage innovation, outside-the-box thinking, and teamwork;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team;
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience;
- Proven track record in the design of API and micro-services (XML Web Services, RESTful services, messaging middleware);
- Proven experience in API lifecycle management & supporting tools;
- Good knowledge of Data structures, Database design & Development, Data Integration and Automation;
- Understanding and using the full potential of the Cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure, or GCP);
- Knowledge regarding big data, data models and ML will be considered an advantage.