Join our Skopje office as our Lead QA Engineer and build your future with us. Showcase your leadership skills and ability to motivate your team. If you are passionate about driving performance reviews, coaching, and mentoring others to unlock their potential, we strongly encourage you to apply. This is an exceptional opportunity to challenge yourself and be part of a progressive global tech company that values your expertise, creativity, and allows you to make a significant impact.
- Developing test strategies that outline the testing approach, tools, and frameworks that will be used to ensure software quality;
- Understanding of the business goals and objectives to ensure that your team’s work aligns with the organization’s vision;
- Leading and mentoring a team of QA engineers. You should have excellent leadership skills, including the ability to motivate, delegate, and provide constructive feedback to your team;
- Communicate testing progress, report defects, and address any issues that arise with cross-functional teams while working closely with them;
- Designing and developing automation frameworks that are scalable, reusable, and maintainable across different projects;
- Integrating automated tests into the continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) process using tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, or GitLab;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest testing tools and techniques and incorporating them into the testing process to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance;
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, including manual and automated testing;
- Proven experience in automated testing (Selenium, Cypress, Appium, or any other tool);
- Proficient in testing and automating REST APIs and Web Services;
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to validate data integrity and perform database; testing. • Usage of test management tools or plugins will be a plus;
- Experience with software development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, leadership, and problem-solving skills.