If you are working in the IT industry, have experience with Java, and are looking for a new challenge to increase your knowledge, we have an open position for a Senior Java Developer to join our Java team.
You will be responsible for analyzing requirements, building software components, and delivering the solution along with software developers and architects. You’ll be working on implementing best practices, coding, and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications, as well as continuously developing your own knowledge in the process. You have an outstanding opportunity to unleash your full potential and advance in the Java field, working with the latest technologies for world-known clients.
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components and deliver solutions
- Implement best practices, coding and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, research and solve complex application problems
- Involved in peer code review
- Improve your knowledge with regular training and certification courses.
- Mentor and lead Junior developers
- Minimum 4 years working experience
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of coding principles and design patterns
- Experience in building applications either with: Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security), Quarkus, Dropwizard
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with JPA;
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Junit);
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries in Java;
- Experience with RDBMS;
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology.
- Cloud concepts knowledge is a plus
- Microservice Architecture knowledge is a plus
- NoSQL knowledge is a plus