Do you have experience with Java? Are you looking for your next challenge? Then look no more! We have an open position for a Java Developer to join our Java team.
You will be responsible for analyzing requirements, building software components, and delivering the solution along with software developers and architects. This is an outstanding opportunity to unleash your full potential and advance in the Java field, working with the latest technologies for world-known clients.
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components, and deliver the solution.
- Implement best practices, coding, and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, researching, and solving complex application problems.
- Involved in peer code review.
- Improve your knowledge with regular training and certification courses.
- Minimum 3 years;
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Knowledge of coding principles and design patterns;
- Experience in building applications either with: Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security), Quarkus, Dropwizard;
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with Hibernate or EclipseLink;
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Junit);
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries in Java;
- Experience with RDBMS;
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology;
- Cloud concepts knowledge is a plus;
- Microservice Architecture knowledge is a plus;
- NoSQL knowledge is a plus.
Participate in your Practice Jedi Council
- You are the driving force that implements the ideas;
- However, … Respect all opinions … and find and implement solutions together!
- Research, experiment and validate the outcomes.
Listen, learn, create, contribute
- Listen carefully to learn and understand;
- Use what you have learned, innovate, create, add value;
- Promote and contribute what you have done to the rest around you;
- Classify and document what you have learned and implemented, you will need it!
Know your customer; Help your customer!
- Understand your customer needs;
- Use the Force and your experience to help them overcome their problems;
- Be genuine and propose brand innovative solutions;
- Choose wisely the best starship and lightsaber for a particular situation
- Use the Force to connect the dots and implement the solutions
- Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and guide your customer, you are the person they trust!
- There is a way … This is the way!