Meet part of ⋮IWConnect’s team
If you are working in the IT industry, have experience with Java, and you are looking for a new challenge to increase your knowledge, but you have the problem of finding a suitable position where you will realize your vision, we have an open position for a Java Developer to join our Java team.
You will be responsible for analyzing requirements, building software components and delivering the solution along with software developers and architects. You’ll be working on implementing best practices, coding and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications, as well as continuously developing your own knowledge in the process. You have an outstanding opportunity to unleash your full potential and advance in the Java field, working with the latest technologies for world-known clients.
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components and deliver the solution
- Implement best practices, coding and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, research and solve complex application problems
- Involved in peer code review
- Improve your knowledge with regular training and certification courses
Working experience: Minimum 2 years
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of coding principles and design patterns
- Experience in building applications either with: Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security), Quarkus, Dropwizard
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Hibernate or EclipseLink
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Junit)
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries in Java
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology
- Cloud concepts knowledge is a plus
- Microservice Architecture knowledge is a plus
- NoSQL knowledge is a plus
You are Technology Jedi
- Master one or more technology star constellations
- Choose wisely the best starship and lightsaber for a particular situation
- Use the Force to connect the dots and implement the solutions
- Research existing and introduce new lightsaber forms
- Travel many parsecs if necessary to achieve the goal
- There is a way … This is the way!
Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and help younger Jedi Apprentices master their skills
- Stay calm and focus on the end results and “masterpiece”
- Help them become powerful Jedi Masters
- You and your padawans are the strongest technical solution army, ever!
Participate in your Practice Jedi Council
- You are the driving force that implements the ideas
- However, … Respect all opinions … and
- Find and implement solutions together!
- Research, experiment and validate the outcomes
Listen, learn, create, contribute
- Listen carefully to learn and understand
- Use what you have learned, innovate, create, add value
- Promote and contribute what you have done to the rest around you
- Classify and document what you have learned and implemented, you will need it!
Know your customer; Help your customer!
- Understand your customer needs
- Use the Force and your experience to help them overcome their problems
- Be genuine and propose brand new solutions
- Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and guide your customer, you are the person they trust!
You are never afraid to change course and reset, constantly, until you find a way
- Be like Han Solo, always find the best route for Millennium Falcon
- Nothing is impossible, there are always excellent maneuvers available and a feasible way out
You know that ‘no’ doesn’t mean ‘NO’, it just means ‘not now’ (NO is not a word in the vocabulary)
- Hard Work
- Clearly define what it is you want to do
- Protect and Priorities Your Time
- Outcome Oriented
- Deal with Facts, not fluff
- Live To Provide Value and Service
- Read the news
Latest blog posts on Java
- Going Serverless with Spring Function AWS Lambda and DynamoDB
- The Cloud, Spring Cloud and Service Discovery
At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance
- an employee of the month award
- yearly awards
- work from home
- half a day holiday for your little one’s first day at school
- days-off for preparing for certification and examines
- team reward vouchers
- company discount bonuses
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Java, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your Life at ⋮IWConnect