In its simplest definition, system integration represents a process of connecting different sub-systems (components) into a single larger system to function as one. It can be found in all enterprises smaller or larger in different forms. In the era of digital transformation, where new channels for flowing, storing, transforming, and connecting data are becoming the number one necessity, system integration plays a critical link within organizations. Almost all big companies such as Adobe, AstraZeneca, Groupon, Wendy’s, Subway, Verizon, Coca Cola, MasterCard, AirBnB etc., use System Integration to increase the decision-making speed, increase product quality, and at the same time reduce operational costs and increase ROI. SnapLogic and MuleSoft are among the top integration platforms widely used.
System Integration offers a lot of benefits, not just for customers, but also for integration developers, since it is a field that is constantly changing and in step with the latest technology trends. So, besides being able to work on platforms that are leaders in self-service application and data integration, and which are trendy, integration developers have also a chance to experience the use of AI and ML in integration.
Being specialized in integration, MuleSoft and Tibco we have an open position for an Intermediate Integration Developer to join our team. As part of our team, you will be able to work on projects for worldly-known companies, constantly improve your knowledge and skills, and experience the use of the latest trends in technology.
You will be responsible for
- Business Analysis of Customer Functional Requirements
- Software development activities
- Integrating popular SaaS systems
- Continuous development of own knowledge according to the technology
- Reporting your progress to the assigned superior
- Minimum 3 years of experience as software, database, or integration developer;
- Experience with REST and SOAP services;
- Experience with Markup Languages like XML and JSON, and XSLT;
- Knowledge about Databases and persistence layers;
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns);
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong time management skills
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Being up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.