Data Business Analyst Position Overview
⋮IWConnect Business Enablement Unit has an open position for an experienced Intermediate Data/Business Analyst to join our IT team in our offices in Bitola, Skopje, or Prilep.
As a Business Enablement Unit, we are providing a wide range of products and services to help every team and organization unleash their full potential and respond to market changes faster, deliver higher quality products, and operate more effectively and transparently. We help every team move towards its mission, regardless of industry or size.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Intermediate Data/Business Analyst ready to work on diverse portfolio of projects and technologies. The role requires an Information technology and agile-focused Data/Business Analyst with outstanding technical and business analysis capabilities and experience, alongside with great communication and interaction skills.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a similar position
Your Responsibilities as a Data Business Analyst
- Understanding clients’ business processes and needs, coordinating different teams,
- Assuring clients’ requirements and other business analysis information is well documented, presented, and communicated with all stakeholders,
- Creating and designing the business process and models for different IT fields and technologies,
- Working closely with development, design, QA, and other teams in order to assure client’s needs and requirements are well understood,
- Participation in the creation of outstanding Solution designs which will empower our clients to outsmart their competition.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Thorough understanding of the Business analysis Process and Business analysis techniques
- Able to apply an appropriate set of BA techniques based on the project’s nature
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC) and the different responsibilities Business Analysts have in different phases
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture of modern companies – following the trends of Solution Applications evolution and how they impact modern business processes
- Understanding of systems engineering and information technology concepts
- Experience with requirements management, use cases, and data gathering
- Experience using Business Analytics tools (UML, BPM, etc.) for managing the process
- Experience using Agile tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) for managing the process
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
- Willing and able to travel when required
You don’t see yourself as a Data Business Analyst? Check out our other Job Openings.