In its simplest definition, system integration represents a process of connecting different sub-systems (components) into a single larger system to function as one. It can be found in all enterprises smaller or larger in different forms. In the era of digital transformation, where new channels for flowing, storing, transforming, and connecting data are becoming the number one necessity, system integration plays a critical link within organizations. Almost all big companies such as Adobe, AstraZeneca, Groupon, Wendy’s, Subway, Verizon, Coca Cola, MasterCard, AirBnB etc., use System Integration to increase the decision-making speed, increase product quality, and at the same time reduce operational costs and increase ROI. SnapLogic, MuleSoft, and TIBCO are among the top integration platforms widely used.
System Integration offers a lot of benefits, not just for customers, but also for integration developers, since it is a field that is constantly changing and in step with the latest technology trends. So, besides being able to work on platforms that are leaders in self-service application and data integration, and which are trendy, integration developers have also a chance to experience the use of AI and ML in integration.
Being specialized in integration, SnapLogic, MuleSoft and TIBCO, we have an open position for Integration Developer to join our team in Bitola, Prilep, or Skopje. As part of our team, you will be able to work on projects for worldly-known companies, constantly improve your knowledge and skills, and experience the use of the latest trends in technology.
Minimum 2 years of experience as a software, database, or integration developer.
Required Skills & Technologies:
- Experience with REST and SOAP services
- Experience with Markup Languages like XML and JSON, and XSLT
- Knowledge about Databases and persistence layers
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns)
You will be responsible for:
- Business Analysis of Customer Functional Requirements
- Software development activities
- Integrating popular SaaS systems
- Continuous development of own knowledge according to the technology
- Report your progress to the assigned superior
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Full-time employment;
- Competitive salaries;
- Performance-related benefits and bonuses;
- Opportunity for personal & professional development;
- Possibility for international travel;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Private health insurance and much more.
System Integration offers a lot of benefits, not just for customers, but also for integration developers, since it is a field that is constantly changing while following and practicing the latest technology trends. So, besides the possibility to work on leading, self-service and cutting-edge integration platforms, integration developers also have a chance to use AI and ML in integration.
It takes a bunch of highly enthusiastic and technology-driven individuals to make the impossible- possible. Hand-to-hand we laugh, live, brainstorm, work hard and achieve outstanding results. At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.