Our integration team is looking for an Integration Consultant to join them. As part of our team, you will be able to work on projects for worldly-known companies, constantly improve your knowledge and skills, and experience the use of the latest trends in technology.
- Software development activities;
- Designing low-level integration process flows;
- Integrating popular SaaS systems;
- Continuous development of own knowledge according to the technology;
- Reporting your progress to the assigned superior.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software, database, or integration developer;
- Knowledge of integration platforms (TIBCO, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, …)
- Experience with REST and SOAP services;
- Experience with Markup Languages like XML and JSON, and XSLT;
- Knowledge about Databases and persistence layers;
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns);
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A humble and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Being up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work model;
- Annual bonus scheme;
- Quartal bonus scheme for exceptional performance;
- Private health insurance;
- Minimum 20 days of paid annual leave;
- Family policy – Parental leave & Care leave;
- Opportunity for professional certification;
- Opportunity to improve your knowledge within our IW Education Center.