Our HR department is looking for a proactive, loyal and reliable person to join the HR team but in our office in Prilep. As an HR & office assistant, you will be providing overall administrative support to the HR Department and our office in Prilep. The ideal candidate must possess problem solving ability, integrity and the ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality and build relationships.
- Providing continuous administrative support to the HR department and the office overall
- Involvement in the hiring process, starting from creating job openings, employment to termination
- Preparing, onboarding and following new employees
- Providing support in conducting internal interviews for measuring employee satisfaction
- Serving as a point person for employees’ questions
- Maintaining current HR files, databases and HR systems
- Maintaining employees’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Office supply management, and other administrative tasks within the HR department and the office overall
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Superior customer service; strong attention to detail with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and interact positively and professionally with all employees
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and follow-up skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to proactively consider requests/needs and respond promptly and thoughtfully
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor the quality of work
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to the direction of management, and must be able to improve efficiency through feedback management
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree (HRM, Legal, Economic or Social Sciences preferable)
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in Human Resources and/or Office Assistant.
- High proficiency in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to use complex features.
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices in Macedonia