We are looking for a highly motivated and service-minded Executive Assistant who will work closely with our managing partner, Aleksandar Memca. We are looking for a go-getter who will be the initial point of contact and recognized go-to person for internal and external inquiries to the office. If you enjoy being able to make things run smoothly even in rapidly changing situations and under uncertainty, this is a chance for you to utilize your previous experience and put it into action.
- Being the initial point of contact and recognized go-to person for internal and external inquiries to the office;
- Fielding non-priority matters and/or unconnected issues to appropriate personnel throughout the organization and ensuring all matters are dealt with confidentially and sensitively;
- Review previous meeting minutes capture action items and provide an update – follow up with people responsible for the action item frequently;
- Gate-keeping and monitoring the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the Office of the Managing partner;
- Keeping executives organized with logistics, meetings, and emails throughout the day;
- Manage the Managing partner’s schedule, including scheduling meetings, planning travel, remind of important events – congratulations weddings, births, birthdays, etc.;
- Provide department/practice managers with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization;
- Assist the executive team members in determining and prioritizing business strategies based on their schedules;
- Drafting, editing and proofing correspondence and producing high-quality reports and presentations in line with specific requests ensuring the timely action of incoming requests and the maintenance of a professional image for the office;
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, escalating where necessary, coordinating the actions of others and following through on tasks in a timely manner. Tracking deliverables and helping to drive key projects and priorities to completion;
- Providing meeting support, including preparing agendas, minute taking, content production, coordinating preparation and distribution of reports and papers, and any other support that may be necessary to ensure the efficiency of the relevant committees/boards or management teams;
- Working with, and being aware of, highly confidential information (both internally and externally) and ensuring the ongoing security and confidentiality of such information;
- Assist with research work, utilizing all relevant search tools to provide background information / possible options for consideration.
- Proven experience in supporting senior executives in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates a ‘can do attitude;
- Experience with travel preferably 3-6 months outside of Macedonia (USA) would be an advantage;
- Experience with expenses and invoices for AEM would be an advantage;
- Able to organize self (and others if applicable) including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills, completing multiple tasks to tight and differing deadlines;
- Excellent calendar management skills with experience in coordinating complex executive meetings for global teams / working across time differences;
- Experience with Microsoft Office with emphasis on PowerPoint, Word & Excel. Experience with SharePoint;
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, with a track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions/priorities.
- Track record of identifying and analyzing problems, identifying & evaluating options, and deploying sound decision-making skills;
- Ability to think quickly, take initiative, and make decisions with minimal direction;
- Collaborative approach – seeking input from others as needed to achieve the best result possible;
- Excellent interpersonal skills- displaying an awareness of dealing with sensitive issues and/or confidential information; discretion in dealing with people from all levels of the Company.
If you want to find out more about our Managing partner, Aleksandar Memca, check the following links below: