Meet part of ⋮IWConnect’s team
If you are working in the IT industry, have experience with Microsoft Dynamics, and are looking for your next challenge, we have an open position for a Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) Developer.
You will be responsible for participating in all phases of the analysis, planning, development, and maintenance of the life cycle in Dynamics 365 projects. You will collect requests from clients, requirements with technical details and advise customers and business users on best practices for Dynamics implementation. Developing solutions with entities, forms, views, dashboards, workflows, processes, and Dynamics Portals will also be part of your job. This is an amazing opportunity to unleash your full potential and build a career in the field of Microsoft Dynamics, together with a team of professionals, that constantly work on cutting-edge technology solutions for renowned clients from all over the world. If you want to find out more about what we do, check out our Microsoft Practice page.
- Business Analysis of Customer Functional Requirements
- Participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics 365
– Business analysis of customer functional requirements
– Gathering and documenting business processes
– Designing solution and required customizations
– Deploying and maintaining solutions
- Collect business requests from clients, requirements with technical details and advising customer and business users on best practices for Dynamics implementation
- Developing solutions with entities, forms, views, dashboards, workflows, processes and Dynamics Portals
- Developing automation with Power Automate Flows and Power Apps
- Maintaining code repository, Git and/or Azure DevOps backlog
- Troubleshooting and fixing application issues, supporting solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) projects
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) configuration, administration, security and roles
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) customizations of entities, workflows and processes, UI and Forms, reporting/dashboards, etc.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) development and Power Platform Solution file management
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate Flows
- Experience with D365 API, REST/ODATA calls
- Experience working with Visual Studio, Source control, DevOps practices
- Knowledge of Azure services (like Logic Apps, Functions, etc.) will be taken as an advantage
- Knowledge of Office 365 services (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, etc.) will be taken as an advantage
- Knowledge of PowerBI and/or SSRS will be taken as an advantage
Working experience: Minimum 3 years
Listen, learn, create, contribute
- Listen carefully to learn and understand
- Use what you have learned, innovate, create, add value
- Promote and contribute what you have done to the rest around you
- Classify and document what you have learned and implemented, you will need it!
Latest blog posts on Microsoft
- What is an Intelligent Decisionning Platform and How Can You Use it?
- SINERGIJA 2020- Using Microsoft HealthBoth to Enhance the Healthcare System
At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salaries
- Performance-related benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity for personal & professional development
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic working environment
- Private health insurance
- An employee of the month award
- Yearly awards
- Work from home
- Half a day holiday for your little one’s first day at school
- Days-off for preparing for certification and examines
- Team reward vouchers
- Company discount bonuses
You are a Technology Jedi
- Master one or more technology star constellations
- Choose wisely the best starship and lightsaber for a particular situation
- Use the Force to connect the dots and implement the solutions
- Research existing and introduce new lightsaber forms
- Travel many parsecs if necessary to achieve the goal
- There is a way … This is the way!
Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and help younger Jedi Apprentices master their skills
- Stay calm and focus on the end results and “masterpiece”
- Help them become powerful Jedi Masters
- You and your padawans are the strongest technical solution army, ever!
Participate in your Practice Jedi Council
- You are the driving force that implements the ideas
- However, … Respect all opinions … and
- Find and implement solutions together!
- Research, experiment and validate the outcomes
Know your customer; Help your customer!
- Understand your customer needs
- Use the Force and your experience to help them overcome their problems
- Be genuine and propose brand new solutions
- Be like Obi-Wan Kenobi and guide your customer, you are the person they trust!
You are never afraid to change course and reset, constantly, until you find a way
- Be like Han Solo, always find the best route for Millennium Falcon
- Nothing is impossible, there are always excellent maneuvers available and a feasible way out
You know that ‘no’ doesn’t mean ‘NO’, it just means ‘not now’ (NO is not a word in the vocabulary)
- Hard Work
- Clearly define what it is you want to do
- Protect and Priorities Your Time
- Outcome Oriented
- Deal with Facts, not fluff
- Live To Provide Value and Service
- Read the news
Your Life at ⋮IWConnect