Our DevOps & Support team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our clients. By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to work for eminent clients, constantly improve your technical skills and live life on your terms.
- Monitor customer application issues;
- Providing solutions;
- Configuration and installation of different tools/products;
- Increase knowledge within our company.
- Solid understanding of creating/running Linux/Windows commands through terminal/CMD;
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language of the following: Java, C, C++, .NET, etc.;
- Experience in writing scripts (PowerShell, Bash, Python);
- Understanding different OS concepts: Virtualization, Memory, Storage, and File Systems;
- Solid understanding of Network, Security, and Protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SSH, port forwarding);
- Basic knowledge of Web servers (Apache/Tomcat/Nginx);
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD concepts;
- Solid understanding of Source Code Management (Git, TFS, VSTS);
- Solid understanding of Cloud-native services (network, storage, serverless, EKS, ECS);
- Understanding and experience with Kubernetes, ELK Stack, and containers (Docker);
- Understanding and experience with some monitoring tools (Jaeger, AppDynamics, Data Dog, Nagios, etc.);
- Understanding and experience with some configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet);
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification.