If you are already in the IT industry, have experience with DevOps, and you want a new challenge we have an open position for a Configuration Management and Support Engineer in our offices in Bitola, Prilep, and Skopje.
Our DevOps team has been working on supporting our clients for years now. And as the clients’ businesses are growing, so thus our need to expand our team. As a Configuration Management and Support Engineer, your main responsibility will include ensuring 24/7 clients’ support via monitoring customer/application issues, troubleshooting and providing solutions, configuration, and installation of different tools/products across multiple environments and much more. Moreover, you will be responsible for increasing the value that we add to our clients, and also increasing the knowledge within our team and company.
- Solid understanding of creating/running Linux/Windows commands through cmd
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language of the following: Java, C, C++, .NET, etc.
- Understanding different OS concepts: Virtualization, Memory, Storage, File System
- Solid understanding Network, Security and Protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SSH, port forwarding)
- Basic knowledge of Web servers (Apache/Tomcat/Nginx)
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD concepts
- Solid understanding of Source Code Management (Git, TFS, VSTS)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Understanding and experience with some monitoring tools (Jaeger, AppDynamics, Data Dog, Nagios, etc)
- Understanding and experience with some configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Understanding and experience with ELK Stack
- Understanding and experience with containers (Docker)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
You will be responsible for
- Look into the customer/applications issues
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions
- Configuration and installation of different tools/products across multiple environments
- Managing code deployment/migration across environments
- Consulting with the software development team and clients to improve application performance
- Ensuring effective functionality of applications
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Preparing maintenance plans
- Developing reports
What we offer
At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
⋮IWConnect is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.