Our Business Enablement Unit is growing and we’re currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for cross-practice requirements analysis, understanding, and/or designing business processes as well as documenting their models.
We want a go-getter with a desire to grow constantly, who can turn problems into solutions, embrace challenges and can disrupt the world of technology.
- Cross-practice requirements analysis;
- Understanding, and or/designing business processes as well as documenting their models
- Work closely with representatives at different organizational levels;
- Constant communication with our colleagues and clients in order to analyze, document and visualize the business requirements;
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, researching and solving complex application problems.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to learn subject matter quickly;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels;
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills;
- Excellent business and systems analysis skills;
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and agile project management methodologies;
- Strong interest in business and business development;
- Understanding of systems engineering and information technology concepts;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes;
- Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others;
- Experience with applying knowledge of various analyses and gathering approaches, methodologies, and models;
- Experience with requirements management, use cases, and data gathering;
- Experience with business processes and activity modeling tools, languages, and methodologies (UML, BPM, ArchiMate, TOGAF, etc.);
- Experience using Task Management, Knowledge Management, and Agile Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Reports creation and presentations;
- Business Analysis certification is suggested, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating to the team;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems;
- Interest in continuous improvement, innovation, and simplification.