⋮IWConnect has an open position for a BI/SQL Developer to join our Data Management development team.
Our Data Management team has been using data to help our clients become better and more efficient for years now. The power of data is tremendous and it can be used to change the world for the better. In our quest to use data in order to empower our clients, we are looking for a new member to join our team. This is a unique chance to be part of our rapid-growing environment and work on super cool technologies related to data and analytics, which are part of the most growing trends in technology these days.
You will be responsible for gathering business requirements and designing BI solutions; developing Business Intelligence deliverables (Reports and Dashboards), ensuring database and reports reliability, extendibility, and performance; developing and optimizing SQL queries, procedures, views, and much more. If you are willing to accept this challenge, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of contemporary technologies and concepts in the field of Data Management, Business Intelligence, and Data warehousing. If you want to find out more about what we do, check out our Data Management page.
- Good knowledge and experience with SQL
- Good knowledge and experience with RDBMS (like MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with some BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI or SSRS
- Understanding basic Data Warehousing concepts will be appreciated
- Advanced English proficiency (spoken and written)
- Desire to learn new skills and grow own competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
Working experience: Minimum 3 years
- Obsessed with data, maximizing data efficiency, finding logic in everything
- The most organized person in the room
- Living life to the fullest, knowing that you get what you work for not what you wish for
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to think in a critical manner
- Go-getter never willing to accept No in order to achieve its goals
- Leader, team-player, always willing to land a hand and understanding that team success is the final goal
Some of our blog posts on Data Management
- Influencing Customer Retention with Graph Database Recommender Engine
- Building a Simple Linear Regression Model Using Microsoft Azure ML Studio
At ⋮IWConnect, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salaries
- Performance-related benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity for personal & professional development
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic working environment
- Private health insurance
- An employee of the month award
- Yearly awards
- Work from home
- Half a day holiday for your little one’s first day at school
- Team reward vouchers
- Company discount bonuses
⋮IWConncet is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.