Quality Assurance Job Position Overview
Our Quality Assurance Practice is rapidly growing and we are looking for 10 passionate and motivated QA Engineers to join our QA team in our offices in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje and Novi Sad.
By becoming part of our QA practice, you become part of the most extensive team within our company and the first company in the Balkans that works with automated testing. Working with experts with a great attitude and team spirit will help you build a career to suit your personality and support you at the different stages of your career.
Thus, if you want to have plenty of opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and ongoing training check the requirements for our job position.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts using automation tools;
- Reporting, tracking, and managing any discovered defects to resolution;
- Participating in Agile Scrum to inject quality into the entire software delivery lifecycle;
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Expertise in QA processes and tools;
- Experienced in manual testing as well as automated testing;
- Knowledge of database and SQL;
- Experienced in API testing;
- Experienced in test automation frameworks and tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools is a plus;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Positive and can-do attitude;
- Disciplined, resourceful, responsible, reliable person;
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently;
- Ambitious and eager to learn new technologies;