Aleksandra has been part of the IT sector for almost ten years and has extensive experience and knowledge in the QA area. She started her career in ⋮IWConnect, and after pursuing other opportunities, she decided to return back. In addition, read why she decided to return to the place that she says feels like home and has immense opportunities for growth.
Tell us a bit more about yourself and your work experience
I am a proud mom and wife, a cheerful person that enjoys music and traveling. I have started my professional experience in the IT industry 9 years ago, and my first working experience was exactly here in ⋮IWConnect as a QA engineer. After several working experiences in other companies, I joined ⋮IWConnect for the second time as a Senior QA engineer.
Two years after I started working at ⋮IWConnect I decided to pursue other opportunities, in terms of expertise and technology stacks, explore the world, and I started working for another company.
Seven years since I left ⋮IWConnect and after a couple of job swaps in a few major IT companies in Macedonia, I started feeling “homesick” and slowly realized that ⋮IWConnect is the right place for my professional growth at this stage of my career. The company is growing fast and focuses on people and their professional success while engaging its employees on a lot of interesting and exciting projects.
What makes your working experience here different than other working experiences that you had?
- The freedom to express your opinion
- Employee Appreciation initiatives
- The culture of supporting each other
- Opportunities for growth
How does the company culture influence your everyday work?
It’s been a couple of weeks since I have returned back and I must admit that I’m still getting used to the current company culture – which is slightly different than 7 years ago.
What do you like the most about your job?
I like that the QA job is comprehensive, and also the importance of QA of SDLC. I consider myself as a Test Developer as opposed to the traditional understanding of QA. This mindset opens a broad set of opportunities and technical challenges and keeps me up to date with the latest IT trends. I also consider myself an advocate for QA processes and principles as well as for positioning QA within organizations.
- Coming back to the place where I can implement my ideas – Dragan Bozhinovski
- My career shift within IWConnect – Aleksandar Salevski
- Returning back to IW to conquer new heights – Simona Todoroska
Having in mind the importance of company culture on people, their growth and business growth as well, our mission is to constantly improve it. In addition, read Why corporate culture is becoming even more important?
If you want to join our QA department, check our open position for QA engineers: QA Engineers.
Latest 5 posts from Andrijana
- Integrating Systems with Cypress: Leveraging API for Seamless Communication
- Building Dynamic Web Components with Lightning Web Components: Harnessing Modularity and Reusability
- Celebrating 6 Years of Successful Partnership: Twycis and ⋮IWConnect Delivering Innovation and Driving Growth Together
- Complete Your SnapLogic CI/CD Process Using IWDG
- Partnership Extension: ⋮IWConnect Is Now a Salesforce Managed Service Partner