Leverage the power of Mule to simplify integration with Amazon Neptune.
Anypoint Connectors allow easy integration of MuleSoft applications with third-party APIs and standard integration protocols. They are used within the application’s flow to send and receive data via a protocol or specific API. There are many Mule connectors in the MuleSoft Connectors Library site, but there is also a chance to develop a custom connector that simplifies integration, speeds up the development process, and greatly reduces the friction of learning a custom module.
⋮IW Neptune Connector provides data connectivity and allows users to query, update, delete graph data using SPARQL Query Language.
The Neptune connector supports the following operations:
What it does
- Extracts raw values from a SPARQL endpoint
- Inserts triples
- Removes triples
- Provides a list of resources or variables that you wish to be described
- Returns a new collection of RDF triples based on the results of the query and a template
- Tests whether or not a query pattern has a solution
- Secure Connection
- Could be reused at all integration points to a system
- Significant reduction in the friction of learning a custom module
- Simplifies integration
- Reduces development issues and rework
- Increases developer’s productivity
- Integrates faster to save time and money
Note: This connector module works only with Mule 4 and Studio 7.